Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Fun/Blechs

To start off with, Sweets and Sweat is my new name (it was Awkward Vegetarian before). I thought Awkward Vegetarian was just awkward. I wanted something fun and kind of girly. Sweets: um, I love sweets, who doesn't? I store dark chocolate in my fridge always. Sweat: I enjoy running and working out! I love to walk to places (I'm rather immobile in college). But seriously, Sweets > Sweats which is why Sweets go first. :)

So this weekend has been crazy! Good and bad. I have a big midterm in my microeconomics class on Tuesday. I'm not prepared. (I'm just being honest). But, I have had a lot of good!

Saturday
So I woke up at 6:30 and studied, ate breakfast (bowl of cereal with 2 tangerines). Then my parents picked me up and we went to SF to see a museum! That's on the drive to SF! I love the city and I am glad I get to go twice a week when I go on my internship.
The museum was awesome (de Young). Check it out:
So beautiful. I love glass art. Ok so after the museum we went to Hong Kong Lounge Dim Sum in SF. We waited AN HOUR AND A HALF. I didn't get to at until 2:30 and granted I was cranky. But we ate so much and had leftovers (=dinner for me!)
I went to the library for 4 hours when I got back and then I had dinner (1/2 a banana, a papaya, rice krispie treat, and the rest of my kombucha guava drink). Yum!

SUNDAY
I let myself sleep in till 7am. I woke up, read a chapter for Econ and then hit the gym where I finally ran 3.5 miles! Go me! I was so excited I could hardly do my abs workout. Meh! Ok so before I introduce breakfast you need to know what conditions I live in (haha it sounds like I'm living in prison...well it kind of is in terms of size). I have like 2x2 space for my pantry and a little fridge:
Yea, that is my pantry. The water boiler is on the left, my plates are in a blue container. I'm so organized and clean! NOT. Haha, I'm in college, come on.
Fridge:
This is on my roommate's side. Our snack bar is on the top and she has her rice cooker on top. Ok so on to breakfast!I had 1/2 cup of Uncle Sam's and 2/3 cup of joe's o's with 1 cup of soymilk. To complete it I had a cup of Chamomile Tea, a tangerine and water! I had 1/2 a soyjoy bar and a tangerine pre workout. Best fuel. Trust me, eat before an early morning workout. One time I didn't, felt faint, tripped on the treadmill. So graceful, I know. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: