Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

More about me....

So, as you know. I love food, and laughing! Before I start posting my food and advice, I thought maybe you could get a snipit of me.

1.Anyway, I am Econ major WHICH IS JUST SO EXCITING. not. I do find economics interesting, but not the studying or the midterms or the finals or the staying up till 12. (I usually go to bed at 10). Pity party time!

2. I love to travel. I have been to Spain twice, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Vietnam, Costa Rica, Canada, and Australia. More importantly, I love the different kinds of food in the different places, but I'll post more on that later.

3. I love to run. Actually, I ran cross-country in high school because I didn't want to do PE. I got pneumonia which triggered my asthma during the season. Since then I was too scared to run. However, my first year of college I attended UC Davis, which has the best gym...ever. They have a rock wall and indoor track and treadmills with TVs :). It definitely inspired me to run. I would do short runs, like 1 mile here and there, but last year I finally ran 3 miles out of the blue. It was absolutely wonderful and since then I have been hooked. I run three times a week around 3.3 miles each way. I am hopefully going to a run a marathon one day. SOON.

4. I am vegetarian (duh). I have been one since my first month of college (September 08) and I love it. I feel a lot better and honestly I think my attitude has changed (or maybe because I am getting older?).

OK now on to weird things about me...
5. I am in LOVE with beagles. No honestly. Just look at the picture below, aren't mine adorable?

6. I like to wake up when it's still dark. Something about it is so calm and serene, especially when you live in the hectic bay area.

7. Real Housewives of Orange County is my vice. Nothing else to be said there.

Alright that's it for now!

No comments: